knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Friday, February 17, 2006

More progress on the Olympic Shrug


Marathon - or rather, Olympic level - knitting day. I started shortly after 3:00 this morning (my maltese sometimes decides that she needs a cookie in the middle of the night so she licks my face to wake me up). I have at least one more 36-row repeat, and maybe a half of a repeat after that...tomorrow I will be teaching painting to a group of elementary age art students, and then I have homework to finish....I wish I could get done tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it will happen without a miracle. (the seaming on this garment is super easy).

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Beautiful! I hear ya on the flame getting wet...hahaha....but the shrug is really beautiful and you will feel such a sense of accomplishment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home