knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Lazy River of Life

I went to a water park with my daughter and granddaughter. I'm not a big "don the swimsuit and jump down the massive slide" person. I prefer those intertubes on the lazy river. Here I am living it up.....I'm crocheting! This is the life!
And what am I crocheting????
Why a bathing suit of course!





And then there was art class. I'm teaching a new student. This young lady has a learning disability of some sort, but WOW! Look at this work she did today....you need to click on her photo to see her sketch better. She drew from a Henri Matisse work.
student art work


I taught two classes today, leaving the house about 8:15 this morning and not finishing up until 3:00 this afternoon. Teaching as I do drains me, but I love it so much. I came home and napped for a bit and then worked somemore on my new painting.

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 9:39 AM, Blogger rho said...

OH MY WORD -- that picture is fantastic and this was your students first lesson? I think we have a ringer there - she is too good to be doing that as a first time student :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home