knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Lace and Little Ones

Lace cardigan
Dancers
I'm slowly getting better, while making tons of progress on my cashmere lace cardigan. The design has taken some major changes: I decided that I did not want it to wrap, but it will close in the front as a traditional cardigan. I'm loving this yarn!

I also got notified by Vickie Howell that the Linen corset top (the white one done in Euroflax and crocheted) has been accepted for her book "Catwalk Crochet" to come out in 2007. I'm excited! I really wanted to see this pattern published!

And even though I've not been able to paint much, I did finish this commission piece for the Ballet Conservatory of NorthWest Florida. I love little dancers!

Shingles are still here, but today has been my first no-muscle-spasms day! Its been nice. I haven't had to take any pain medicine. First day since this all started! Maybe I'm finally getting better.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and sending me well wishes!

3 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the pattern being selected! I can't wait to see it in print!

 
At June 09, 2006 1:10 PM, Blogger KarenK said...

Just came across your blog and enjoyed reading through some of the back entries - loved seeing your pictures and sketches and designs. Best wishes on your continued improvement -- you're certainly battling those shingles with a good sense of humor!

 
At June 12, 2006 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your painting is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! I'm glad you're doing better and inching closer to throwing Shingles off the team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home