knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Amazing Lace Challenge No. 4

Herborgar Sushi
Amazing Lace Challenge #4

IF I were to de-needle my lace project (Hyrna Herborgar) NOW, what would I relegate her to instead?

SUSHI.

I'm still tinking back trying to find my stitch count error. please be somewhere near. I'm now back to row 64 and its not appearing. I'm frustrated beyond belief and the sushi idea is looking more and more palatable.

4 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 10:26 AM, Blogger RandomRanter said...

That is awesome!

 
At July 20, 2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Janette said...

I'm not big on sushi, but I think I'd make an exception for yours. I'm stopping in for the Amazing Lace Pit Stop and I'm so glad I did. All of your work is so beautiful.

 
At July 20, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger JayJay said...

How funny! You definitely deserve extra points for creativity! I'm also making my Amazing Lace pitstop and love your stuff. Anyone who makes up their own patterns leaves me in awe.

 
At July 26, 2006 4:45 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

That is the most delicious-looking sushi I have ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home