knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Grecian Tank w/o overlay
It felt so good to finally finish this tank - this morning at 5:00am! And guess what? My daughter likes it (a 15 yr old!) and wore it to school today (with a camisole underneath). I used an entirely different yarn to do this one (the first was Kasula). It only used 2 1/4 skeins of dream baby (the color is actually much more intense deep blue - like Van Gogh's Oh Starry Night). So the size large is done for the pattern. For now, I will continue to make it available for free - just write me and I'll send it to you.

This is a painting I started last week and am hoping to have a chance to go work on this morning.

5 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger HoJo said...

The grecian tank and overlay is very cute! I'd love a copy in the large size. hojo AT fullthreadahead.com. Thanks!

 
At May 04, 2006 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh love them both could i have copies of them in large too
bobrannon AT yahoo.com

 
At May 12, 2006 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be selling the patterns they are so pretty. I would love to have a copy of both in large. If your taking donations let me know your work is out of this world. You should be very proud...Cheryl. beachie@charter.net

 
At May 14, 2006 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanette, that looks great too! I started working on the tank in a cotton (mission 1824) I was going to do the overlay in an Interlacements cotton I got, now I may just do it without the overlay. Were there any changes in knitting it without the overlay?

 
At March 25, 2007 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work are very pretty - I would love a copy of the patterns for the Grecian tank and overlay in small and medium size if it is still available.
Thank you very much.
tanakaib3@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home