knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Me again, in my new sweater!

Grecian Tank
Lesson Learned: I reaaaalllly need to wear lipstick or makeup....I look really pale in this photo. But I'm so happy with her. I love that I can wear this beautiful yarn Fleece Artist in a cool summer tank (with a tank underneath of course), and still not feel so over exposed like most tanks make me feel. The overlay can also be gathered up and pinned with a shawl clip for a completely different look.....or I can let it fall off my shoulders if I feel daring enough. Wonderful design! (Jeanette pats herself on the head).

I have not finished the large size yet but I did send out some copies of the small/medium size, so if I missed you, please let me know.

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 6:21 AM, Blogger cathych said...

wow, that is just beautiful. Cute blog also. Stop by & visit mine!

 
At April 13, 2006 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Forgive me if you've covered this previously, I just found your blog today - where did you find this pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home