knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Grecian Tank

Grecian Tank
Its done! This is Fleece Artist's Kasula (body) and Angel Curls (cowl neck). I had thought about making the cowl even longer (like to the elbows, loose and flowing, but then this morning I just decided it was time to bind off. I'm very pleased with it (although I may still go back and lengthen the cowl).

Working diligently on the crochet piece for Vickie Howell. There won't be any photo's of that work.

And today I'm going out with a plein aire group to paint on the bay. I'll post photo's later. This is a national group of professional artists that go out together to paint. The chapter I'm in is NW Florida. I haven't been out with them since the accident last October. Even though I'm in this stupid boot again, I want to go today because the weather is so gorgeous. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll come home with something worth showing.

4 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Kya said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Do you have a pattern, or did you come up with this yourself? I'm a newbie knitter, and just did my first lace project with some of the Kasula (in Mahogany colors are really similar to yours) and it was so much fun. I'm inspired by your tank to do more!

 
At April 05, 2006 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very beautiful! I am planning on making a lacy cardigan with my Angel Curls. I'd love the pattern, is it an original or where did you find it.

 
At April 07, 2006 8:07 PM, Blogger cathych said...

I love it,& I love the name if your blog! Stop by & visit mine!

 
At April 13, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger The Sexy Knitter said...

Gorgeous lacy tank! The cowl looks like the perfect length to me. What's up with your piece for Vickie Howell? Are you submitting something for Knitty Gritty? She is the best. : )

What part of Florida are you in? I am in West Palm Beach and desperately trying to find some fellow knitters. Know anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home