knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Monday, September 04, 2006

new art blog

Hey, still working on the pattern for the new sweater below (sorry its taking so long).

Mom, (and all), I'm moving all my art related things to a new blog so knitting and art will now be separate. You can click directly to the blog here (Art in the Open Air), and access it through the list of links on the side of this page. Let me know what you think. I'll be adding to the art page what I'm working on and (hopefully) as new paintings come off the easel.

Knitting wise, Heather Dixon has reported to me that the new book, Not Your Momma's Knitting, will be out very soon (mid september). My pattern for the Wildflower's Cardigan will be in there. Not Your Momma's Knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home