knitting, that's it. and "Hi Mom"

knit and art. knit and art. knit and art.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Starting Lady Eleanor again




Its 37 degrees outside in the panhandle of Florida - I am in desperate need of a Lady Eleanor (Scarf Style). I wish I could have her done this morning! This is SWS yarn in Rich Earth I picked up at Micheals yesterday (with my employee discount and a gift card from a fellow artist - I wound up only paying $13 for this yarn out of pocket!). I"M LOVING THE COLOR LENGTH! Its like Noro, only better (cheaper), and it seems to knit with the shine I would expect from a bamboo or silk.

The other photo is progress on my latest design (Rapunzel). I've got the back done up to the armpits and following decreases. Still have the front to do.

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2006 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new sweater looks great, as does the new Lady Eleanor.

Take care of yourself!

 
At November 15, 2006 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing okay. It's been so long since you posted! I miss you!

Lisa from SC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home